Transporting Your Cake
1) Carry your cake by the bottom of the box to avoid smudges from the side flaps.
2) If driving with another person, have said person hold the cake for the duration of the trip. If driving alone, place a towel or blanket on the passenger seat to reduce impact on harsh or bumpy roads.
1) We use a delicate vegan swiss meringue buttercream in all of our cakes. To protect the buttercream and avoid bulging of layers, keep your cake refrigerated prior to serving. Avoid direct sunlight.
2) To remove your cake from the box, carefully unhook one side flap and slide the cake board out.
1) For consumption within the week of non-fruit filled cakes, you can store your cake in an airtight container in the refrigerator or on countertop.
2) For consumption within the week of fruit filled cakes, we recommend storing your cake in an airtight container in the refrigerator.
3) For late consumption of any cakes, freeze cake as a whole. Once frozen, add plastic wrap to the entire cake or slices and then freeze again. When you're ready to enjoy your cake again, we recommend moving your cake from the freezer to refrigerator and then to room temperature.